Monday, June 13, 2011

Wish List

There are a handful of splendid things that I don’t have but make my lifelong mission to own someday. These include, but are not limited to:

  1. An adorable, teeny bundle of cuddliness to chase butterflies and take naps with.

2. Children! My, oh my. And hopefully a husband to go along with them. Mom, I’m kidding.


3. This beautiful picture. Oh Anthropologie, you tease me.




4. An extremely expensive Nikon camera, complete with too many settings and lenses to count



5. A loaf pan

 

Surprised that this is on my wish list? Don’t be. Close to everyone in their right mind has one, except for me [poor Kristin]. Consequently, I’m using Lauren’s pan to bring you the details of a tasty, sweet bread...tomorrow. Lauren and I have wonderful times together. We like to eat TV dinners, watch movies, and chat. Thanks a million for sharing, Lauren!


Bloggers, be in suspense for tomorrow’s yummy post.

Hope you had a happy start to the week!


XO.

No comments:

Post a Comment