Friday, June 3, 2011

Pieces of Oregon


Hello blogging world! I bring greetings from Zig Zag, Oregon. Zig Zag is one of the smallest, greenest, and highest towns in all of Oregon. While we are here visiting relatives, my family gets to enjoy clear air, brisk weather, green landscape, no cell service, dial-up internet, and sweet memories with family. It seems like worlds from Phoenix, AZ and suburb life; breaks from the heat and vacations like this are few and far between! I’m trying to savor every moment. Please enjoy some of the every day sights that are apart of the lives of the Zig Zag dwellers.

plane ride to Oregon

view off of the back porch (takes my breath away!)

 
the driveway


hummingbird

Eric and I


Happy Friday to all! Missing you all down there in Phoenix!

XO.

No comments:

Post a Comment