Thursday, June 9, 2011

Recipe Cards

Hello, all! I hope this eve of Friday is peaches and cream for you.
I think that I have been on a craft spree lately. My reasoning behind this thought is tri-fold: 1. I have been making lots of crafts; 2. I have been spending excessive amounts of dolla’ on craft supplies; 3. I have been viewing real life situations as though they could be crafted upon (crafted upon: a recently coined term by yours truly that encompasses all creative actions, i.e. decorating, cutting, stamping perforating, coloring, painting, rearranging, cropping, labeling, etc.).
Most recently, I have taken a liking to making my own recipe cards using cardstock and other pretty papers. In fact, the other night, my dear friend Anne and I stayed up into the wee hours of the morning making these while watching Step Up. I know you won’t judge me ;) Needless to say, my future recipe box is looking to be stylish in all the right ways. Try some for yourself! You’re sure to be pleased with these precious cards.


Here are a few that have already been filled in with some delicious recipes:






 And here are a few that yet to be filled:




And! If you are looking for some great recipe blogs to fill those cards, don’t take another step without looking at Pioneer Woman, Bake at 350, and Joy the Baker! They’re the best.
Thanks for reading and happy Thursday!

XO.


No comments:

Post a Comment