Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Simple Pleasures

Good morning and merry Tuesday! I had a fabulous Monday and have high hopes for the remainder of this week. I wish I were better at remembering to thank the Lord for the many blessings he pours out on me; none of which I deserve. He is constantly surprising me.
I’ve been thinking a lot about simple pleasures, the little, day to day things that make me smile.  I’ll share a few of mine with you and, together, let’s appreciate the details.

Falling asleep to a good book

I’m currently reading “The House at Riverton”
It’s about the war, love, and an aristocratic family. Read reviews. Highly recommended!

The ten minutes after finishing a workout when endorphins are in full swing

Hot deals while shopping; aka more bang for your buck!

Playing with children and witnessing their imaginations, innocence, and joy

Slowly sipping an iced coffee in the summer time
3 pumps caramel and a splash of milk, please. Aj’s Fine Foods knows what’s up.
Talking on the phone with a dear friend

When time seems to fly by at work

The sound of rain on a rooftop (hello, monsoon season!)

Those outfits that I adore and don’t mind waking up extra early to compile

Great hair days; these make me feel borderline invincible

Writing myself encouraging post-it notes
Yes, I just admitted that
& reuniting with great friends
This is JACK: Jane, Alexa, Chelsea, Kristin




These girls have seen me through thick and thin, and I love each of them very much.
Cheers to the past, present, and future!

Dandelions, I hope today is sunshine for you. The good kind, not the AZ heat kind. Be warm and be loving.


XO.

No comments:

Post a Comment