Monday, July 18, 2011

Nice Nails

Good morning, daisies! And a merry Monday to you. I hope your weekends were pleasant, peaceful, and full of smiles. I got to spend a good portion of my weekend with my dear friend Carly and, let me tell you, it has been too too long since we've had a girls' night. We went out to a nice dinner, saw Harry Potter again, and talked each others’ ears off. It was grand.
Another thing I did this weekend was paint my nails. A pretty little violet, summery color. See below.
Coffee and purple nails


Endless possibilities

One thing I decided while coloring my nails is this: painting nails is underrated. My friend Chelsea once told me that nail polish is a cheap accessory. And now that I think about it, how true is that?! The right nail color can compliment any outfit, equally as well as jewelry or the right shoes, but without a high cost. Nail polish typically ranges between $2 and $10 (for the really nice kind), and it lasts 1-2 years. Affordable, easy, fun. Win, win, win.


Check out the many avenues of nail polish.
While waiting patiently

Crackle polish; gives any color a bit of edge

Vintage nails

Newspaper nails; see how here!

Newspaper nails 2

Glamour nails

Retro nails

Toes, too!

Today, try something different and get creative with your nails if you so wish. Thanks for reading; it means so much!


XO.

No comments:

Post a Comment