Monday, August 8, 2011

Weekend Recap

Happy Monday, all! We already have a full week of August under our belts. Can you believe it? I certainly can't.

How were your weekends? Mine was productive and non-stop, which is quite the opposite of what weekends stand for, but no complaints here! Productivity is always greeted and welcomed with open arms.



If you know me well, you know that I have an undying love for lists. I could make lists and schedules all day long and be severely pleased. It could be unhealthy, but hey.









So, I decided to make a list out of my weekend. A pro-con list; a like-dislike list. This is with the hope of truly reflecting on and remembering points of joy in my every day life, yet still acknowledging some of my less favorable activities. Try this out and analyze your weekend!





Like: Spending time with my Mom and Dad
Like: Watching season six of LOST with my Dad. Again.
Dislike: Packing up my apartment
Dislike: Packing tape
Dislike: Moving. There are few things I like less than hauling my belongings from one location to another. Did I mention it was 115 degrees out?
Dislike: Stressing over where to put my Fall and Winter sweatshirts and jackets while Summer is still in full swing.
Like: Pita Jungle take out food
Like: IKEA and IKEA wicker chairs
Dislike: Losing sleep due to stress caused by the thought of moving
Dislike: My cat, Jack, going to the vet
Like: The 24 hour period after Jack gets back from the vet; he is extra lovey toward his family [probably out of gratitude for bringing him back from the vet safe and sound]
Like: Crafting on Saturday mornings with cinnamon rolls
Like: Success at Goodwill
Like: Feelings of productivity and success




Overall, this weekend was great. I live such a wonderful life. The Lord is so generous in his blessings; none of which I deserve. Friends, spend a little time in reflection today. Love to you all.


XO.

No comments:

Post a Comment